logo 
spacer

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If you have an opinion, you should share it! Register Now!

America's Debate hosts the best in news, government, and political debate. Register now to take part in the most civil and constructive debate on the Internet. Join the community, and get ready to be challenged!

Click here to start

> Sponsored Links

Register to remove these ads!
> A New Beginning?, A gathering of ideas
Trouble
post Jan 4 2020, 07:28 AM
Post #1

Five Hundred Club

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,142

Politics: Moderate
Party affiliation: None

I want to thank the creators for fixing the forums. It is a New Year and there is much to talk about. The problem is there is too much occurring too quickly and to understand things at any level calls for more than one set of eyes and ears. We need more than one perspective. The Chinese proverb is now in effect. The period of interesting times has come. There is smoke in the air and it is time to circle the wagons. Let's make sense of reality because frankly, it is getting a little strange. The old tools of rhetoric and dialectic have grown dusty. It is time to blow off the dust and get to work. Come, let's make this a year to remember. There is more than enough material to make this a hall of learning again. I'm excited, what about you? Thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Start new topic
Replies (20 - 20)
net2007
post Oct 28 2020, 07:17 AM
Post #21

Millennium Mark

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,629

Politics: Slightly Conservative
Party affiliation: Republican

Hello! Anybody still around??? tongue.gif

Unfortunately, I didn't finish the replies that I had in the works which I mentioned in my last post in this thread..... back in July.... lol

Given how much time has passed, a lot of what I was writing back then wasn't relevant anymore and would have required too much restructuring. I do have a very big topic coming up though for before the election, I think it's an important one so I'm going to try to upload it to multiple platforms and hopefully stir some conversation up here as well. I should have the new topic up within 3 days but definitely before the election.

P.S. Has anyone heard from Jamie or Mike?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Go to the top of the page - Simple Version Time is now: November 23rd, 2020 - 07:37 PM
©2002-2010 America's Debate, Inc.  All rights reserved.