logo 
spacer

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If you have an opinion, you should share it! Register Now!

America's Debate hosts the best in news, government, and political debate. Register now to take part in the most civil and constructive debate on the Internet. Join the community, and get ready to be challenged!

Click here to start

> Sponsored Links

Register to remove these ads!
> Hi Everyone!, Introduction of Myself
JustinHsuan
post Mar 29 2011, 03:17 AM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11,707

Politics: Conservative
Party affiliation: Republican

Hi, I am new to this forum but not to political debate as I am a member of my school's Model Congress club. I am only a high school student but I have a strong passion for understanding how our country is being run. I consider myself a moderate conservative but my views are ever-changing as I mature and learn. I joined America's Debate to gain more political knowledge and to see what other people's opinions are. I am very open-minded and I do not take offense to criticism. So feel free to point out any flaws in my logic as it will only benefit me. By the way, I will not be terribly active, due to my heavy homework load.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Jaime
post Mar 29 2011, 11:39 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Elite Senior Contributor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Politics: Independent
Party affiliation: None

Welcome to ad.gif

Jump into the debates anytime smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ted
post Mar 29 2011, 12:12 PM
Post #3

Ten Thousand Club

Sponsor
February 2007

Group: Sponsors
Member No.: 1,807

Politics: Conservative
Party affiliation: Independent

QUOTE(JustinHsuan @ Mar 28 2011, 11:17 PM) *
Hi, I am new to this forum but not to political debate as I am a member of my school's Model Congress club. I am only a high school student but I have a strong passion for understanding how our country is being run. I consider myself a moderate conservative but my views are ever-changing as I mature and learn. I joined America's Debate to gain more political knowledge and to see what other people's opinions are. I am very open-minded and I do not take offense to criticism. So feel free to point out any flaws in my logic as it will only benefit me. By the way, I will not be terribly active, due to my heavy homework load.

Welcome to AD Justin. Feel free to give us your opinion - we look forward to it.... thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Go to the top of the page - Simple Version Time is now: August 14th, 2018 - 01:55 PM
©2002-2010 America's Debate, Inc.  All rights reserved.