logo 
spacer

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If you have an opinion, you should share it! Register Now!

America's Debate hosts the best in news, government, and political debate. Register now to take part in the most civil and constructive debate on the Internet. Join the community, and get ready to be challenged!

Click here to start

> Sponsored Links

Register to remove these ads!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Best Quotation by a Member
Which is the best quotation by a member?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 40
Guests cannot vote 
Jaime
post Jul 4 2005, 03:54 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Elite Senior Contributor

Group: Admin
Member No.: 4

Politics: Independent
Party affiliation: None

Please choose the best quotation by a member from the following candidates:

QUOTE(A.)
I try to judge people by their actions and not their opinions.
by moif

QUOTE(B.)
I am going to vote for, advocate, and push for a government which enforces what I think is right. It only makes sense for other people to do so as well.
by catquas

QUOTE(C.)
Perhaps not everything is meant to be quantified to satisfy our curiosity.
by Paladin Elspeth

QUOTE(D.)
We've been discussing this in terms of moral obligations of the individual, but stepping back and looking at society as a whole reveals much
by Erasmussimo
QUOTE(E.)
I'm elated. I'm elated an aggressive dictator didn't have dangerous weapons that could have been used against our troops. I must hate America.
by Rancid Uncle

QUOTE(F.)
I think if the framers of the Constitution had a time machine and could witness AD's community as it relates to the first amendment, they would say "Yeah, that's it. That's why!
by Doclotus

QUOTE(G.)
Massive body of evidence? One does not grade a term paper based on the number of pages included.
by lordhelmet

QUOTE(H.)
Hmmmm, who is looking out for the middle class...The rich, white, influential, politically connected, Big Business hugging guys on the right or the rich, white, influential, politically connected lawyer hugging guys on the left? The answer to your question is no one.
by ConservPat

QUOTE(I.)
...Freedom is much more than parades and banners. it is the hard work of standing up for freedom--even when you disagree with others..
by christopher

QUOTE(J.)
5,000 years from now, if our nation has faded into the archives of historical record, America will not be remembered for what standard it flew, but what it flew for.
by Titus

QUOTE(K.)
Mrs. Bush doesn't know what it is like to be an average American citizen in today's political and economic climate. Upon second thought, she does not get my vote for anything. I suppose she's a nice lady. With little to worry about, people tend to be nice. The rest of us get a little pissy when the street looms ahead.
by AuthorMusician

QUOTE(L.)
I fail to see how anybody could call themselves a conservative and vote for Bush.
by DaytonRocker

QUOTE(M.)
People are not accepting many liberal progressive policies because they do not see them as progressing to anywhere they want to be.
by lederuvdapac
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Go to the top of the page - Simple Version Time is now: April 8th, 2020 - 08:15 AM
©2002-2010 America's Debate, Inc.  All rights reserved.