logo 
spacer

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

If you have an opinion, you should share it! Register Now!

America's Debate hosts the best in news, government, and political debate. Register now to take part in the most civil and constructive debate on the Internet. Join the community, and get ready to be challenged!

Click here to start

> Sponsored Links

Register to remove these ads!
> New to America's Debate
Cheyenne
post Aug 7 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Group: New Members
Member No.: 11,997

Politics: Very Conservative
Party affiliation: Independent

Hi My full name is Dakota Cheyenne Rose but the "Name" **Dakota** was already taken so I am going by my middle name. I am from Vail Colorado. I work at my families resort as a Vice President. I am 24 years old, single and working to get my Masters in International Business.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
cicero
post Aug 7 2011, 11:15 PM
Post #2

Senior Contributor

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,824

Politics: Independent
Party affiliation: None

QUOTE(Cheyenne @ Aug 7 2011, 04:51 PM) *
Hi My full name is Dakota Cheyenne Rose but the "Name" **Dakota** was already taken so I am going by my middle name. I am from Vail Colorado. I work at my families resort as a Vice President. I am 24 years old, single and working to get my Masters in International Business.

Sweet, someone my age! My real name is Kyle but better known as Cicero around here. I am from Texas but I love Colorado. I like that you are earning your degree in IB... very cool. I am earning my degree in International Relations but I have also been encouraged to go into law which I like as well.

So, Ms. Vice President tongue.gif are you involved in any political groups? I figure you like politic since you’re on here.

Edit to add: You beat me by one month... birthday that is.

This post has been edited by cicero: Aug 7 2011, 11:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Go to the top of the page - Simple Version Time is now: August 18th, 2018 - 02:34 PM
©2002-2010 America's Debate, Inc.  All rights reserved.