Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is World War Three upon us?
America's Debate > Archive > Assorted Issues Archive > [A] International Debate
Google
Billy Jean
9/11, "War on Terrorism", Iran's madman, Iraq, Afganistan, the "Axis of Evil", Hammas' upset in Palestine, Israel's political woes with Sharon in acoma and the return of Netenyahu. Syria and the unknown stance of China and Russia. France warning of nuclear retaliation, Germany wanting the bomb. "Wars and rumors of war." Are we close to the brink?
Google
nighttimer
Feeling a little paranoid today, Billy Jean?

I don't think the world is any closer to WWIII today than any other day. It's just a violent and unstable world but I'm trying to think of a time when it wasn't.

Nothing new about the drama going on now. There's always unrest and political upheaval. There have always been groups of people who hate each other for being in the other group.

Somehow the world muddles through. Even a world as sick as this one. ill.gif
Jaime

Topic closed...

Reason: Question to debate too vague or missing. You have already tried to start a similar topic once (link) and we closed it for the same reason. I must now insist you read the Starting New Topics Help Topic and you must cease posting topics that ask us to merely predict the future.

Recommended action:
If you started this topic, please contact the staff member who closed it by clicking the PM button below this post with a clear question to debate.

Helpful links:
- Starting New Topics
- Survival Guide
- The Rules
- Staff Directory

Note: This is an automated response.

Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.