Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spell Checker Broken?
America's Debate > Forum Information > Comments and Suggestions
Google
crashfourit
Is the Spell Checker on this site broken? I have noticed it not working on my end for at the last few attempts that I tried to use it.
Google
Mike
Fixed. smile.gif

That was something I hadn't thought about when we did the server move... whistling.gif

Mike
crashfourit
QUOTE(Mike @ Mar 13 2006, 11:33 PM)
Fixed. smile.gif

That was something I hadn't thought about when we did the server move...  whistling.gif

Mike

laugh.gif , The site is so big that Mike for gets a few things. I take that as a good sign (not that he forgot, though rolleyes.gif ).
Mike
QUOTE(crashfourit @ Mar 14 2006, 01:17 AM)
QUOTE(Mike @ Mar 13 2006, 11:33 PM)
Fixed. smile.gif

That was something I hadn't thought about when we did the server move...  whistling.gif

Mike

laugh.gif , The site is so big that Mike for gets a few things. I take that as a good sign (not that he forgot, though rolleyes.gif ).

Heh... actually, I offloaded the spellcheck to a different hosting account on a different server about 8 months ago to reduce some of the load that AD was creating on the main server. I just had to tell the server that hosts the spellcheck to accept requests from the new server that hosts the main site.

Piece of cake. biggrin.gif

Mike
BornInZion
I don't use the AD forum spell checker, I use the free product offered here: http://www.iespell.com/
It will spell check any of my posts inside a window such as found on this site or in "email windows" on various sites.
Also, did I mention that it is free?
Cheers!
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.