Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is there to test?
America's Debate > Forum Information > Test Posts
Google
Mike
Well, lots.

Poll Creation. Start a poll, and go through the options. It's pretty neat. You can add up to three questions to your poll now. Creating new polls is much more intuitive, much less frustrating, and much more fun.

Post Editing. Try editing one of your posts. There are now two edit modes-- Quick and Full. In full edit mode, you are taken to the post screen just like before. In Quick mode, your post immediately transforms into a posting form without loading the page. You can edit your post, and save the changes, also without loading a new page. It's pretty cool, and really convenient for simple little edits.

Consecutive Post Merging. Go ahead and post to the same topic twice (or more) in a row. When you submit the post, it will automatically be merged into your previous post.

Things you can test without posting:

Membername Suggest. Compose a new PM, and type the first three or four letters of a membername. In the background, the forum will query the database for members whose name begins with those letters, and present you with a list.

Improved PM Notification. The notice displayed when you receive a PM is improved. The notice is shown in a box that hovers over the forum, and can be dragged anywhere on the screen.

Improved My Assistant. I think the My Assistant might actually be useful now. Open it up, and take a look. I especially like the New Posts and Recent PMs sections.

RSS Feeds. We have added a lot of RSS feeds, and plan on adding some more. You can view the available feeds by clicking the RSS button at the bottom of the page.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head, but if I come up with any more, I'll post them here. smile.gif

Mike
Google
Dayna_SaGR
testing, testing 1, 2, 3...

test
BaphometsAdvocate
this is a test this is only a test if this were an actaul post it would be interesting
Ultimatejoe
Let Lionel lick Larry's lusty leathers, let Lionel lick Larry's lusty leathers...
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.