Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "I agree" "I disagree" counters on posts?
America's Debate > Forum Information > Comments and Suggestions
Google
JohnfrmCleveland
On the old Yahoo message boards (I know, I know), there was a button where you could recommend a post. I'd like to see something along the same lines here, some little counter to show you agree or disagree with a particular post. Sometimes another poster has made a point perfectly, making it superfluous to add a nearly identical post when I would just like to show agreement. It would also serve as a bit of a tiebreaker when the debate distills down to the "I'm right, you're wrong" stage.

If you wanted to make it really fancy, you could cross-reference the results with voters' stated left-right leanings.
Google
tonyman
QUOTE(JohnfrmCleveland @ Nov 15 2007, 12:34 AM) *
On the old Yahoo message boards (I know, I know), there was a button where you could recommend a post. I'd like to see something along the same lines here, some little counter to show you agree or disagree with a particular post. Sometimes another poster has made a point perfectly, making it superfluous to add a nearly identical post when I would just like to show agreement. It would also serve as a bit of a tiebreaker when the debate distills down to the "I'm right, you're wrong" stage.

If you wanted to make it really fancy, you could cross-reference the results with voters' stated left-right leanings.

I agree
(sorry, I couldn't resist).
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.