Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greeting!
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
BrJoshua
Hello, everyone...

My name is Joshua, and I was encouraged to join this group by a current member (PaladinElspeth). She and I sometimes have some pretty interesting debates, and she thought I should join this group and share my ideas.

On a personal note, I'm a real-live monk by day, and an IT manager by night. (We all have to make a living, somehow...)

Anything else?

Peace.

Br. Joshua, OSI
Google
Amlord
Welcome aboard, Brother Joshua.

When you say "monk" do you mean you are a member of a Catholic religious order? I haven't seen any "Brothers" since Brother Terry who was the music director at my grade school...

quick
Welcome
BrJoshua
QUOTE(Amlord @ Mar 14 2008, 10:26 AM) *
Welcome aboard, Brother Joshua.

When you say "monk" do you mean you are a member of a Catholic religious order? I haven't seen any "Brothers" since Brother Terry who was the music director at my grade school...

Sorry for the delay, Amlord. I honestly forgot I joined, until I was reminded by Paladin. Sigh.

Yes, I am a member of a religious order in the Independent Catholic Community.

+Joshua
Victoria Silverwolf
Welcome! Any friend of Paladin Elspeth is a friend of just about everybody here. flowers.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.