Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What is your favorite food to throw?
America's Debate > Forum Information > Test Posts
Google
Aquilla
Just a test to see if I can make a poll work here. Nothing personal to all the liberals who have problems with my food fight analogy.

Edited to add....

Dang! That one worked. Wonder what I did wrong on the other one.... hmmm.gif

(No strong letter to follow to Mike)

Aquilla
Google
azwhitewolf
Sweet. Who else picked cole slaw?
Paladin Elspeth
I've never thrown food, but it seems to me that cottage cheese or gravy might be fun.
Ultimatejoe
Why isn't yogurt on the list?
AuthorMusician
Whatever happened to McCain's out-of-wedlock baby?

Popcorn.
Mrs. Pigpen
Peas. My sons used to throw them from the highchair. It looked like fun.
Amlord
Grapes!!
BaphometsAdvocate
Hmmm... very small stones?
doomed_planet
I chose mashed potatoes, but only because Jello and pumpkin pie weren't on the list. Anyone who's ever been in a food fight knows the importance of jello. sour.gif
BoF
Considering your obsession with food Aquilla, I just have to ask a question. Has your wife put you on a diet, perhaps NutraSystem?

I nulled my vote. I would like to put Dan Marino and his TV friends in the alley and throw boxes of NutraSlop at them.
Google
scubatim
I chose BBQ beef. It seems to have the mass for accurate, long range tosses, but still messy enough for affect!
CruisingRam
I like to throw conservatives- but I get in trouble for abusing the mentally challenged. smile.gif

It is still accurate to call them food though- mostly vegetables and closet fruits anyway. thumbsup.gif
nighttimer
I nulled my vote. I don't throw food. I would rather give it to the homeless and needy. innocent.gif

Wasting perfectly good food is a sin. devil.gif
CruisingRam
QUOTE(nighttimer @ Apr 30 2008, 09:19 AM) *
I nulled my vote. I don't throw food. I would rather give it to the homeless and needy. innocent.gif

So if I threw a conservative brain dead vegetable or closeted fruit then it is a sin? Man, I am SOOO going to hell. devil.gif
Aquilla
Geez folks, I really only made this thread as a test post to see what I had done wrong in another poll I tried to make. I didn't expect it to get quite this much attention. But hey, whatever works and food fights are fun. Some great suggestions, particularly in the dairy products area. Even a food fight needs a balanced diet. thumbsup.gif I loved the cottage cheese suggestion from PE and UJ's yogurt idea rocks! Throwing yogurt adds "culture" to the fight..... rolleyes.gif (Sorry about that)

And, BoF, no I'm not on a diet, never have been. I'm actually about 20 pounds below my playing weight in college and if anything my wife worries that I don't eat enough. When you don't eat a lot, you want what you do eat to be really good. I'm a pretty good cook, but my wife is a spectacular one. Our favorite television station is the Food Channel. Every dish you find in The GOP Restaurant has been created in our kitchen. So yeah, I have a passion for good food and I like politics. What could be better than combining the two? This entire Democrat primary fight is a perfect thing for that. I'm not calling for a riot in my hometown of Denver, but a good old-fashioned food fight might be fun. I might even watch that on TV and record "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives".

Aquilla
Ultimatejoe
When I worked in the hostel at Lake Louise a couple of cooks spilled out of the cafe's kitchen one night in the midst of a butter fight... It was a violation of innumerable health codes and company policies... but looked like fun.
Just Leave me Alone!
Brussel sprouts. Perfect for across the cafeteria bombs. I was aiming for a friend of mine once and put one in her coffee. ohmy.gif Fortunately she forgave me. - and NT, no one would eat those anyway. happy.gif
Lesly
Pie.
Royucker
QUOTE(CruisingRam @ Apr 30 2008, 01:28 PM) *
QUOTE(nighttimer @ Apr 30 2008, 09:19 AM) *

So if I threw a conservative brain dead vegetable or closeted fruit then it is a sin? Man, I am SOOO going to hell. devil.gif

I think you might be there already, I mean for someone that identifies as a moderate, you seem to have extreme dislike for consrvatives.
Dayna_SaGR
Yes, pie! Anyone ever see the pie fight in "The Great Race"?

Best. Foodfight. Ever.
La Herring Rouge
Sorry, I liked 'em all, wouldn't throw a one of them. If you put asparagus in the poll I'd be a votin' fool. thumbsup.gif
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.