America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Birthday Greetings
Google
Aquilla
Happy Birthday Jaime!! sorcerer.gif

Hope you have a really great day! beer.gif

Aquilla

Google
nighttimer
mrsparkle.gif drumroll.gif flowers.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAIME!!! drumroll.gif sorcerer.gif thumbsup.gif

Just keep telling yourself...only three weeks to go before something kind of like sanity returns to the board.
Paladin Elspeth
flowers.gif May your birthday be "simply mah-velous," my friend! wub.gif
clover.gif drumroll.gif cat.gif king.gif mrsparkle.gif heart.gif wink2.gif sorcerer.gif thumbsup.gif drumroll.gif clover.gif
DaytonRocker
Happy Birthday, Jaime.

My gift to you is the same as last years - I promise not to do anything stupid here on AD on your birthday. Enjoy!
moif
Happy king.gif Birthday Jaime heart.gif

us.gif ad.gif us.gif

BoF
drumroll.gif thumbsup.gif Happy Birthday Jaime sorcerer.gif flowers.gif
Lesly
Have a great day. flowers.gif
DaffyGrl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,(boss) JAIME!

All hail the ad.gif queen! drumroll.gif king.gif (little bowy down icon) king.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif Have a wonderful day, despite all our roughhousing! wink.gif
turnea
Happy Birthday Jaime biggrin.gif
Julian
Happy Birthday Jaime! flowers.gif
Google
JohnfrmCleveland
Happy Birthday, Jaime! sorcerer.gif

We really appreciate all of the work you do for us. Thanks.
Doclotus
Happy Birthday, Jaime. I know Mike will do something wonderful for you so I already know you'll have a great day.
Hobbes
Happy Birthday, Jaime!!!

They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you

Yes we're going to a party, party
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Take cha cha cha chance (Birthday)
I would like you to dance (Birthday)
Oh, yea
flowers.gif flowers.gif flowers.gif
vsrenard
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

flowers.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif w00t.gif beer.gif beer.gif beer.gif flowers.gif
Curmudgeon
Jaime,

Tell Mike to find a few minutes today to treat you right!

How silly was it for the media to schedule a debate on a Wednesday night, and your birthday to boot!

Maybe you should just wait until Saturday to celebrate...

Curmudgeon flowers.gif
Jaime
Thanks for the birthday greetings! I really look forward to my ad.gif birthday topic every year. This really means a lot to me. I had a rough day at real-life work and the new posts to this topic got me through it. I'm home now, filling up on coffee and getting ready for tonight's debate. Mudge - I love the fact a debate is on my birthday. I eat this stuff up. Great minds think alike though - I took Friday off and we plan on hiking at the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, maybe see some migratory birds and gators.

Everyone - if you have a chance, PLEASE join us in the chatroom for tonight's debate - and to REALLY make my day - Call-In to America's Debate Radio after the debate. I'd love to talk to you tonight. smile.gif

Thanks again. Cheers! beer.gif
Trouble
Happy birthday Jaime! Sorry I forgot. Hopefully your trek through the wildlife refuge is snow free, we had three inches of snow. Happy trails.
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.