Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I love America and I love to debate
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
HeartLine
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][color="#0000FF"][/color]

Hey people...I love America and I love to debate. We are solely solar power so I'm not on very often...we use most of our power on the tube. I am a born again christian...a real christian...no, they aren't all real. I believe it, I practice it but I don't preach it. I think I was born a republican but as I matured, I realized that I don't stand behind everything they preach. I am a ex-product of AOL and now have a website off of internet explorer...not google yet...afraid to advertise because every post ends up on the google search list for some reason...send me an email and I'll give it to you...Things To Think About. There is a lot going on in the world right now so I can't wait to read what you all have on your mind!
Google
Ted
QUOTE(HeartLine @ Feb 17 2009, 02:44 AM) *
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][color="#0000FF"][/color]

Hey people...I love America and I love to debate. We are solely solar power so I'm not on very often...we use most of our power on the tube. I am a born again christian...a real christian...no, they aren't all real. I believe it, I practice it but I don't preach it. I think I was born a republican but as I matured, I realized that I don't stand behind everything they preach. I am a ex-product of AOL and now have a website off of internet explorer...not google yet...afraid to advertise because every post ends up on the google search list for some reason...send me an email and I'll give it to you...Things To Think About. There is a lot going on in the world right now so I can't wait to read what you all have on your mind!

Welcome to AD HeartLine. We look forward to hearing for you as well. biggrin.gif

rsixing
Welcome to ad.gif Heartline.

If you love to debate this is the place but be ready to have your pov challenged by some very capable debaters as I have learned since I joined.

r6
Wertz
Welcome, HeartLine - it's always good to get the perspective of "red letter" Christians. I hope you enjoy the debate. Just bear in mind that we don't discuss religious issues or beliefs here, though one's beliefs will obviously color one's opinion.
kevmo
QUOTE(HeartLine @ Feb 17 2009, 12:44 AM) *
Hey people...I love America and I love to debate. ... I am a born again christian...a real christian...no, they aren't all real. I believe it, I practice it but I don't preach it.

Same here. This is my first post on this forum.

QUOTE(HeartLine)
I think I was born a republican but as I matured, I realized that I don't stand behind everything they preach. ..

I was born into a liberal democratic family and as I matured I became more conservative. By now I'm so conservative that the republican party seems to be leaving me, as Reagan once said about his former party.
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.