Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice to meet you everybody~!
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
Death penalty
Hello!

I'm new to AD. I found this website through death penalty google search.

I love to debate. I used to join Lincoln Douglas Debate back in Highschool.

I have very powerful resources from Legal Justice System.

The internet here is extremely slow, and we get lot of poweroutages so I'm not on very often....

but looking forward to debate with you all lovely people

Thank you.

*** i found this stunning information that In 1998, the most recent year, 6,530 people escaped from state prisons and committed the second murder. That was a little more than one-half of 1 percent of the total population of 1,100,224 state prisoners.

please anybody who have access to old capital punishment debate upload this information to your chart...i would be very thankful...
Google
Wertz
Welcome, DP! It's always good to have experienced debaters on board (especially with access to justice system resources!) - and I look forward to your contributions.
Paladin Elspeth
Welcome to ad.gif, Death penalty! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. It will be fun getting to know you! flowers.gif
Jaime
Welcome aboard!

QUOTE(Death penalty @ Feb 28 2009, 04:52 PM) *
The internet here is extremely slow, and we get lot of poweroutages so I'm not on very often....

Where is here that is slow? You're not in Savannah, are you? laugh.gif We get lots of outages here too- but I think it's because our grid is really old.

smile.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.