Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wiki America’s debate and you get… nothing :(
America's Debate > Forum Information > Comments and Suggestions
Google
cicero
(In the tone of John McLaughlin) SUGGESTION! Why not create a Wikipedia page for America’s Debate? AD has its history, radio, and well it is a debate site. It might help increase membership or at least help gain more notoriety but I can’t see a downfall for having a Wikipedia page.

Sound good? I think so.

Google
Mike
Hi Cicero,

We had a member create a Wiki page for us a few years ago. Wiki removed it because we were not considered newsworthy.

You are, of course, free to try again, but I don't really expect different results.

smile.gif

Mike
cicero
QUOTE(Mike @ Sep 4 2009, 11:03 PM) *
Hi Cicero,

We had a member create a Wiki page for us a few years ago. Wiki removed it because we were not considered newsworthy.

You are, of course, free to try again, but I don't really expect different results.

smile.gif

Mike

Really? I work with the wiki crew so let me see what I can do. Strange because of all the things on Wikipedia I would consider AD more important than some. Shoot, they put Free Republic on there but not us!? us.gif us.gif us.gif Injustice. laugh.gif

Edit: Maybe we should TP the Whitehouse or something to make the news devil.gif oh wait, bad idea. tongue.gif
ZeeSaga
Cool do it man I was thinking the same thing but I am not good at writing those articles. I'm still figuring out AD's templates.
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.