Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *trumpets* HERE I AM! WHOO!
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
TheWife
Thank you all for opening this new topic. I would like to thank all the people that made this possible...

First, I would like to thank my husband. Were it not for him, I would not have begun to hone in on my debating skills. While some might watch our sparring and call it "arguing", I like to think that our sparring has more finess and style than that. Luckily, we agree on the crucial stuff.

Second, I would like to thank my children. Trying to reason with a 3 year old and a 5 month old is sometimes just like trying to reason with a Conservative. My children have taught me patience in the face of ignorance, and when all else fails, spank 'em where it hurts.

Last, I would like to thank the admins who made my account here possible. I know you have a thankless job, so let me be the first to recognize you on this board and say thanks for all your hard work.

I look forward to seeing you all in the pits.
Google
moif
Why do I suddenly feel nervous? laugh.gif

Hello Wife. Welcome to ad.gif
TheWife
Don't be scared. I don't bite.... hard.... =)
entspeak
There are pits? Why'd nobody tell me about the pits. Is there a slide, too?

Welcome. smile.gif
TheWife
QUOTE(entspeak @ Sep 26 2009, 04:40 PM) *
There are pits? Why'd nobody tell me about the pits. Is there a slide, too?

The slide is on the jello side mrsparkle.gif
Ted
Don't be scared. I don't bite.... hard.... =)

Shall we call the medics now? w00t.gif

Welcome to AD Wife smile.gif
deathalive
One of the more unique intro posts. =) I approve! Nicely done, love the enthusiasm, and welcome. smile.gif
Dontreadonme
Welcome to ad.gif !
Jaime
Hi Wife! (You know how odd I feel for typing that?!) Nice to meet you. smile.gif

This post is SO in the running for the 09-10 YIR intro.
Paladin Elspeth
Welcome, TW! Hope you enjoy it here. Looks like we're gonna have some fun! thumbsup.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.