Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Introduction
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
SecureTheBorder
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tim. I would say that I've become much more politically aware over the past 6 or 7 years, & much more conservative as well. I guess this is somewhat surprising when you consider that I live in a northeastern blue state. As I'm sure you can guess from my user name, I am a very strong opponent of illegal immigration. However, that's not the only issue I'm interested in (even though it's intertwined with so many others). Other topics that I'm interested in include:

- Limiting the size, scope & power of government

- Eliminating the Federal Reserve

- Getting America out of the IMF, BIS & the UN

- Our national debt

- Restoring personal liberties

- Putting an end to fractional reserve banking

- Electing presidents, senators & congressmen who have no party affiliation

There's a very good documentary called "The Money Masters" that I'd like to recommend to everyone. Even though the documentary came in the mid 1990s, it's amazingly prescient. The only problem with it is that it's a bit long (3.5 hours), & dry stylistically.
Google
Ted
QUOTE(SecureTheBorder @ Nov 29 2010, 09:26 AM) *
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tim. I would say that I've become much more politically aware over the past 6 or 7 years, & much more conservative as well. I guess this is somewhat surprising when you consider that I live in a northeastern blue state. As I'm sure you can guess from my user name, I am a very strong opponent of illegal immigration. However, that's not the only issue I'm interested in (even though it's intertwined with so many others). Other topics that I'm interested in include:

- Limiting the size, scope & power of government

- Eliminating the Federal Reserve

- Getting America out of the IMF, BIS & the UN

- Our national debt

- Restoring personal liberties

- Putting an end to fractional reserve banking

- Electing presidents, senators & congressmen who have no party affiliation

There's a very good documentary called "The Money Masters" that I'd like to recommend to everyone. Even though the documentary came in the mid 1990s, it's amazingly prescient. The only problem with it is that it's a bit long (3.5 hours), & dry stylistically.

We share the border concern Secure ..

Welcome to AD.
Raptavio
The Money Masters? Isn't that the film that makes the case that the world economy is controlled by the Rothschilds?
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.