Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new but not new
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
Chterbox20
I am not so new even though I feel like it. I signed up on August 20, 2002, the year AD got started. I have not posted anything recent and feel horrible for it. Especially since I am very close to the creators of Americas Debate. I am surprised they haven't yelled at me yet. I hope I can make up for it though!

Jen
Google
Mrs. Pigpen
Whoa. That means you've been here longer than I have. blink.gif

Welcome back! flowers.gif

If you've been here for nearly nine years, would that make you a Chterbox29? Or maybe Not-such-a-Chterbox29. biggrin.gif
JohnfrmCleveland
QUOTE(Chterbox20 @ Feb 3 2011, 05:14 PM) *
I am not so new even though I feel like it. I signed up on August 20, 2002, the year AD got started. I have not posted anything recent and feel horrible for it. Especially since I am very close to the creators of Americas Debate. I am surprised they haven't yelled at me yet. I hope I can make up for it though!

Jen

I'm thoroughly impressed that you remembered your password after all this time.
pig_mak
I am in the same boat as Chterbox20. It has been quite a while since I have been here. I looked and I only have one post. I feel guilty. Maybe it's time I get back in the swing of things also. And John, thank goodness for the password recovery. It comes in handy. smile.gif
Jaime
It's a family reunion on ad.gif ...oops hope I didn't out you guys too much laugh.gif Now get debating!
moif
Time travellers!! w00t.gif
Paladin Elspeth
Welcome (back) to both of you! Jump right in; the water's fine! mrsparkle.gif
Amlord
How is Momof3 doing?

If Jaime isn't mad then how can we be?

Welcome back!
Chterbox20
It is ok that you outed us Jaime, we deserved it! And I will work on debating, I am still trying to figure something out on here but very soon I am sure you will see me comment on something. mrsparkle.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.