Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everyone!
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
JustinHsuan
Hi, I am new to this forum but not to political debate as I am a member of my school's Model Congress club. I am only a high school student but I have a strong passion for understanding how our country is being run. I consider myself a moderate conservative but my views are ever-changing as I mature and learn. I joined America's Debate to gain more political knowledge and to see what other people's opinions are. I am very open-minded and I do not take offense to criticism. So feel free to point out any flaws in my logic as it will only benefit me. By the way, I will not be terribly active, due to my heavy homework load.
Google
Jaime
Welcome to ad.gif

Jump into the debates anytime smile.gif
Ted
QUOTE(JustinHsuan @ Mar 28 2011, 11:17 PM) *
Hi, I am new to this forum but not to political debate as I am a member of my school's Model Congress club. I am only a high school student but I have a strong passion for understanding how our country is being run. I consider myself a moderate conservative but my views are ever-changing as I mature and learn. I joined America's Debate to gain more political knowledge and to see what other people's opinions are. I am very open-minded and I do not take offense to criticism. So feel free to point out any flaws in my logic as it will only benefit me. By the way, I will not be terribly active, due to my heavy homework load.

Welcome to AD Justin. Feel free to give us your opinion - we look forward to it.... thumbsup.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.