Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate: Best Overall Debater aka the Wertz Award
America's Debate > Forum Information > Year in Review 11-12
Google
Jaime
For this category, the following information is required for a nomination to be valid:

*The name of the member whom you feel is the Best Overall Debater.

NOTE: The nominated member must not be banned, restricted or validating.

Reference: Members list
Google
BoF
I nominate Dingo.

http://www.americasdebate.com/forums/index.php?showuser=225

He has been a solid contributor for a decade and deserves some recognition.

Oh, and ... flowers.gif
nighttimer
Raptavio. A giant frequently called upon to squish mental midgets. mrsparkle.gif
vsrenard
Second Raptavio
JohnfrmCleveland
Quarkhead.
Jaime
And not because he was the last person to post to this topic...JohnfrmCleveland
Curmudgeon
I get to listen as Paladin Elspeth pours the steaming red hot words onto the page, simmers them down slowly, edits out the vitriol, goes online to find a good citation, tries to insert links (I know whe knows how - she taught me), and finally says, "Does this make sense?" before she hits "Add Reply."

Then of course, she finds a few more words that she still wants to change...

I originally joined because I thought she needed someone to defend her. I stayed because this is much more fun than sitting in McDonald's eating scrambled eggs, drinking cold coffee, and listening to old men talk about their cars...

We both used to get a lot of help from Wertz when we first joined, and we had the pleasure of spending a day in Disney World with him. Wertz was a great help to newbies...
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.