Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate: Best User Name
America's Debate > Forum Information > Year in Review 11-12
Google
Jaime
For this category, the following information is required for a nomination to be valid:

*The name of the member whom you feel has the Best User Name.

NOTE: The nominated member must not be banned, restricted or validating.

Reference: Members list
Google
net2007
Well mine is probably the worst. I didn't put much thought into it, and it lacks a capital letter. Plus it's out dated, and that's not cool.

For the best I'll nominate abc, because it's easy as 123. Somebody please pick one that's better.

Edited to add: With all the regulars on this site only a couple people have voted for anything.
BoF
QUOTE(net2007 @ Jul 31 2012, 12:19 AM) *
Edited to add: With all the regulars on this site only a couple people have voted for anything.

Have you noticed that the pool of regular contributors has shrunk since you left. That and the fact that there are less awards (besat threads) and no banners (recognition) for winners has decreased interest.

I like "Hobbes" because it brings back memories of the great comic strip "Calvin and Hobbes."
Amlord
I'll nominate Raptavio.

I have no idea what it means (if anything), but it sounds cool.
Raptavio
QUOTE(Amlord @ Jul 31 2012, 03:34 PM) *
I'll nominate Raptavio.

Honestly, it means nothing. It's a couple of Greek roots having to do with birds of prey, and I added an "o" on the end because it sounded like a masculine name that way.
vsrenard
I nominate Donttreadonme because it's a nice encapsulation of his views.
Amlord
QUOTE(Raptavio @ Jul 31 2012, 05:08 PM) *
QUOTE(Amlord @ Jul 31 2012, 03:34 PM) *
I'll nominate Raptavio.

Honestly, it means nothing. It's a couple of Greek roots having to do with birds of prey, and I added an "o" on the end because it sounded like a masculine name that way.

An original name! I'll second my nomination before the voting police come to drag me away.
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.