Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate: Member You Most Want to Meet
America's Debate > Forum Information > Year in Review 11-12
Google
Jaime
For this category, the following information is required for a nomination to be valid:

*The name of the member whom you would most like to meet.

NOTE: The nominated member must not be banned, restricted or validating.

Reference: Members list
Google
nighttimer
Member You Most Want to Meet: Paladin Elspeth & Curmudgeon (they're a couple so it's a package deal)
akaCG
"Hobbes"

Paladin Elspeth
I have wanted to meet nighttimer for years, and I have voted for him.

While I still want to meet NT, I am nominating vsrenard.
net2007
BoF gets this one. His opinion is almost always opposite of mine but he's one of the few on the other side that IMed something in an attempt to communicate. This kind of thing is what I want from those who don't believe what I do because it's easy to get along with those who share your opinion.
Amlord
I'll nominate Mrs. Pigpen. A four year old with an opinion (and a handgun!).
vsrenard
If it's not bad form to 'reciprocate in kind,' I definitely have Paladin Elspeth at the top of the list. Otherwise it's Curmudgeon simply for the anecdotes of a life well lived.
JohnfrmCleveland
Does Cruising Ram still live in Hawaii? If so, I'd like to meet him. At his place.
CruisingRam
Yep, I live in Hawaii- currently off the grid but will be back on in Sept. Big Island. Paradise squared. Never been so healthy in my life. Met Hobbes, almost met BOF, just missed meeting him by a day while in Dallas. Would have liked to hang with ol' Wertzie before he passed, but my vote today goes to Raptavio or NT. So I nominate Raptavio. (I think NT has won this category before, got give it to some new blood LOL)
Curmudgeon
QUOTE(vsrenard @ Aug 5 2012, 08:38 PM) *
If it's not bad form to 'reciprocate in kind,' I definitely have Paladin Elspeth at the top of the list. Otherwise it's Curmudgeon simply for the anecdotes of a life well lived.

Thank you, I am going to nominate nighttimer because I noticed that he lives in Ohio. PE and I tried to make it to Texas last year to meet Bof. The car broke down between paydays, and we were stranded with friends who lived fifteen miles from the nearest Internet access...

I have a brother in Cincinnatti, a daughter in Toledo, and PE's brother in Port Huron. It looks like we should be able to find an itinerary where we can get together.
Google
moif
Mrs Pigpen. Where I might find interesting conversation regarding kids and jet fighters
Bikerdad
Julian. Either side of the Pond.
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.