Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate: Member You Would Most Like to See Elected to Office
America's Debate > Forum Information > Year in Review 11-12
Google
Jaime
For this category, the following information is required for a nomination to be valid:

*The name of the member whom you would most like to see elected to any public office (feel free to state the office, although not a requirement for nomination).

NOTE: The nominated member must not be banned, restricted or validating.

Reference: Members list
Google
nighttimer
Member You Would Most Like to See Elected to Office: AuthorMusician
akaCG
"lederuvdapac".

Paladin Elspeth
I'll second AuthorMusician.
Ted
I will go with akaCG
Bikerdad
Myself. mrsparkle.gif Just not dogcatcher. Too much work chasing them mutts down. ph34r.gif

I'd very much like to be able to work with Moif in his position as Prime Minister of Denmark.

I'd like to see Mrs P as UN Secretary General.
BoF
QUOTE(Bikerdad @ Jul 25 2012, 10:44 AM) *
Myself. mrsparkle.gif Just not dogcatcher. Too much work chasing them mutts down. ph34r.gif

I donít think dog catchers are elected these days.

In Fort Worth we have animal control.

While dogs might be a lot of work, it takes a certain level of intelligence to catch those damned cats Mrs. Smith has complained about fertilizing her flower beds.

Iíll third AuthorMusician.
Jaime
Vote Gray Seal 2012!
Curmudgeon
I would like to see Paladin Elspeth elected as Sheriff.

I have the frequent pleasure of riding with her. Today was typical:

Over about a two minute period, while keeping our car safe and under control, she remarked about:

First, the yellow car who was passing people left and right and who we passed in the left turn lane at the traffic light. Behind us, the yellow car apparently became impatient with the oncoming traffic and turned right from the left turn lane.

Next, she commented on the driver ahead of us who she believed to be under the influence. Sure enough, that driver turned left, without signaling, into the exit driveway of McDonald's.

If she were wearing a badge, I am certain that several bad drivers would be ticketed on a regular basis.
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.