Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate: Most Civil Member fka Most Level Headed Member
America's Debate > Forum Information > Year in Review 11-12
Google
Jaime
For this category, the following information is required for a nomination to be valid:

*The name of the member whom you feel is best at remaining civil and constructive no matter how heated the debate.

NOTE: The nominated member must not be banned, restricted or validating.

Reference: Members list

Google
nighttimer
Most Civil Member fka Most Level Headed Member: Hobbes.
akaCG
Yup. "Hobbes".

Paladin Elspeth
I'll third that nomination: Hobbes. He's a sweetie. wub.gif
net2007
I'll nominate Amlord for this one, I think he might have got it before though. It's been a while since I've voted in these.
moif
I nominate vsrenard.
Belshazzar
Hobbes seconded. I'll also add Mrs. P.
Julian
MrsPigpen
BoF
QUOTE(net2007 @ Jul 31 2012, 12:10 AM) *
I'll nominate Amlord for this one, I think he might have got it before though. It's been a while since I've voted in these.

I'm shocked you didn't nominate me. laugh.gif After all, I've given you little hell since you've been back. devil.gif I'm just joking, of course.

I second moif's nomination of vsrenard.
Raptavio
Between vsrenard, Mrs. Pigpen and Hobbes I'll have a hard time voting.
Google
JohnfrmCleveland
I'll nominate Moif, who gets tons of vitriol thrown his way, yet never overreacts.
net2007
QUOTE(BoF @ Jul 31 2012, 02:22 PM) *
QUOTE(net2007 @ Jul 31 2012, 12:10 AM) *

I'm shocked you didn't nominate me. laugh.gif After all, I've given you little hell since you've been back. devil.gif I'm just joking, of course.

I second moif's nomination of vsrenard.

Believe it or not I thought about it
Ted
Hobbes
Jaime
If ad.gif ever needed a diplomat, we have the ever gracious Paladin Elspeth smile.gif
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.