Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: An interesting reunion
America's Debate > Everything Else > Casual Conversation > Introductions
Google
deathalive
I joined AD in 2004. I was active until '09 and after a 6 year hiatus for military service and career challenges galore, I have returned to a site that has grown by leaps and bounds. I still remember the first radio show here, calling in, cutting Mike and Jaime off something fierce because they were getting used to the equipment, (and at 14 I was up way past when I should have been. On the house phone no less. blush.gif). It seems to me that AD has grown in membership, variety, and topics. To those I have yet to meet, I look forward to playing devil's advocate and twisting all your tail feathers a bit. To those that I know, it's good to see so many of you still here, still standing by your values, and defending your opinions.
Google
Gray Seal
I look forward to the contribution of your ideas. ad.gif can use people who will actively participate.
Julian
QUOTE(Gray Seal @ Feb 8 2015, 10:05 PM) *
I look forward to the contribution of your ideas. ad.gif can use people who will actively participate.

Yep - welcome back, deathalive
Mrs. Pigpen
Good to see you in here! Welcome back. flowers.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2022 Invision Power Services, Inc.