Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Quotation By a Member
America's Debate > Archive > Everything Else Archive > [A] Year in Review 02-03
Google
Jaime
QUOTE(amlord @ June 2 2003, 9:30 AM)
Documenting the destruction of the weapons should not be difficult if it really happened. It is not as if you say : Hey Charlie, take Bud and Jimbo down to the chemical weapons stores and get rid of them.
arrow.gif Weapons of Mass Destruction

QUOTE(Curmudgeon @ Jun 13 2003, 08:25 PM)
I have often been told that 'Ignorance of the law is no excuse.' It is equally valid to say, however, that if a fight escalates to homicide, I can't imagine someone saying 'Hold on while I call my attorney. I want to know the penalty for killing you in this state.'
arrow.gif Electrocution

QUOTE(Passion51 @ May 13 2003, 08:45 PM)
As for blind supporters, I don't see that here.
arrow.gif Hating George Bush

QUOTE(nighttimer @ May 26 2003, 12:45 PM)
As long as there's injustice, inequity, and poverty, there will be terrorism.
arrow.gif Is the War on Terror Winnable?

QUOTE(quarkhead @ May 21 2003, 02:42 PM)
Again I ask you, what would you have people do? Make themselves as ugly as possible? Dress in rags and smear themselves with dog poo to make themselves less 'provocative'?
arrow.gif Rape

QUOTE(Wertz @ Februaury 13 2003, 03:37 PM)
Buddha rocks.
arrow.gifPosting the Ten Commandments

QUOTE(Wertz @ November 3 2002, 02:43 AM)
Sasquatch is still probably the closest thing to a credible name, but I don't particularly care for any of them. The ethnic ones sound a bit better, but for all I know, Menhune is Polynesian for 'Chicken Man' and Nakentdia is Eskimo for 'Knobby'. Frankly, if I were one of these creatures and discovered I was known as 'The Booger', I might make myself pretty scarce, too.
arrow.gif Bigfoot
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.