Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ryder Case
America's Debate > Archive > Assorted Issues Archive > [A] Big Trials and Legal Cases
Google
iwclcoffman
why does a big celebrity like wynoa ryder shoplift? to me that seems crazy for she has enough money to buy anything she wants, unlike an average person. even though she is a celebrity, what do you think of this mess? wacko.gif
Google
Madtown
I think a lot of people are wondering the same thing lcoff. Did you read the list of items? An $80. pair of sox?? She must have some kind of problem I guess. unsure.gif

Madtown
harrymasters
I agree with Mad Town...she must have a problem. From what they found in her handbag (which may or may not have been perscription) she probably does. We, of the common people find it hard to believe that there even are $80 socks, but I'm sure they are common among celebs. The law seems to be handling it in a normal way for first offense.
Hopefully she will get help.
LucyLivin
I think its really weird that a celebrity who can afford anything they wish is stealing..that's not just insane, but funny! laugh.gif
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.