Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You're an Anarchist...
America's Debate > Archive > Everything Else Archive > [A] Old news
Google
Google
Izdaari
That's a very interesting thought, and I'm glad to have read it. Spontaneous order is a concept few people are able to grasp, but it is all around us if we're observant. thumbsup.gif

However, this place is structured as a debate forum, and if you want threads like this to not be immediately locked, you need to provide a clear question for us to debate, or else share such interesting tidbits as this in Casual Conversation.
RSDavis
QUOTE(Izdaari @ Jan 14 2004, 08:04 AM)
That's a very interesting thought, and I'm glad to have read it. Spontaneous order is a concept few people are able to grasp, but it is all around us if we're observant.  thumbsup.gif

However, this place is structured as a debate forum, and if you want threads like this to not be immediately locked, you need to provide a clear question for us to debate, or else share such interesting tidbits as this in Casual Conversation.

Oh, sorry. unsure.gif I just kind of thought the article itself would be a good jumping-off point. I'll try to make a statement or ask a question about these things in the futire. Thanks!

- Rick
Paul Doran
I am presuming you are a Social Anarchist, an anti-capitalist too?

Or are you an anarcho capitalist?

Please say you are the former.

EDIT:

IN fact, now that I have seen your avatar and sig I would bet you are the latter!

I tend to believe in many anarchist principles, in fact, i am going to ask Mike to see if he can include an anarchist option in the profiles...
Dontreadonme
<div><table width='50%' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='0' style='border: 1px solid black' align='center'><tr><td class='maintitle'>user posted image Topic closed...</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Reason: Question to debate too vague or missing.<br /><br />Recommended action: If you started this topic, please contact the staff member who closed it by clicking the PM button below this post with a clear question to debate.<br /><br />Helpful links:<br />- Starting New Topics<br />- Survival Guide<br />- The Rules<br />- Staff Directory</td></tr><tr><td class='darkrow1'><div align='center'>Note: This is an automated response.</div></td></tr></table></div>
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.