Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bush Prayer
America's Debate > Archive > Assorted Issues Archive > [A] International Debate
Google
Pittslp
I had this forwarded to me in an email this morning....

The stakes in this upcoming election are enormous. Already there is growing evidence of voter registration fraud and manipulation.

Will you PLEASE consider taking 5 minutes a day from now until the election on November 2, 2004 to pray for the following:
our nation,
the electoral process
President Bush
President Bush's reelection
Please pray that God would frustrate every weapon of the enemy to steal, kill, destroy and usurp the will of God, the outcome of the election, truth in the heavenly places,and President Bush, his campaign and reelection. For your convenience, three specific prayers are listed at the bottom of this email.

Also, in the days leading up to the election, will you also consider praying specifically over each battleground state and county? Attached is today's featured state - Wahington and Oregon and their counties.

Prayer 1: For George W. Bush's eyes are toward Thee, O God the LORD, in Thee he takes refuge. Do not leave him defenseless. Keep him from the jaws of the trap which have been set before him and from the snares of those who do iniquity. Let the wicked fall into their own nets while he passes by safely. (Psalm 141:8-10) Please frustrates the plotting of the shrewd so that their hands cannot attain success. Capture the wise by their own shrewdness and quickly thwart the advice of the cunning. (Job 5:12-13)

Prayer 2: Heavenly Father, come and open my eyes that I might see how great you are and how complete your provision is for me, President Bush and for our entire nation. I do in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, take my place with Christ in the heavenlies with all principalities and powers under my feet. I am thankful that through the victory the Lord Jesus Christ won for me on the cross and His resurrection that I am seated with the Lord Jesus Christ in the heavenlies. Therefore, I declare that all principalities, powers and all wicked spirits are subject to me on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Satan, by the authority of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus and the power of His Holy Spirit, on the name of the Lord Jesus, I bind every principality, power and wicked spirit that you have assigned to undermine, derail or destroy the entire electoral process prior to and on November 2, 2004. I command that you release and cast to the pit of hell every ruler, every power, every world force of darkness and every spiritual force of wickedness in the heavenly places that you have assigned to steal, kill, destroy and usurp the will of God, the outcome of this election and truth in the heavenly places throughout our entire nation, but especially in the following battleground states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. (States over which God has laid a specific on my heart.)

Prayer 3: Blessed Holy Spirit, please cover the following battleground states with the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Please allow no weapon to prosper that is formed against will of God, the outcome of this election, truth in the heavenly places, President Bush, his campaign or his reelection in the following key battleground states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio*, Oregon, Pennsylvania*, Washington, West Virginia*, and Wisconsin*. (*States over which God has laid a special burden on my heart.)

I ask all these things in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Thanks for praying!

This is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read because it shows how people equate George Bush with GOD!

What are your opinions on this "prayer" and should a vote for Bush be considered a "vote for God?"
Google
Dontreadonme

Topic closed...

Reason: Question to debate too vague or missing.

Recommended action:
If you started this topic, please contact the staff member who closed it by clicking the PM button below this post with a clear question to debate.

Helpful links:
- Starting New Topics
- Survival Guide
- The Rules
- Staff Directory

Note: This is an automated response.

Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.