Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prepare yourself for this one...
America's Debate > Archive > Assorted Issues Archive > [A] Big Trials and Legal Cases
Google
JohnProia
Who here is in favor of giving Louis Farrakhan the death penalty? I would, if I were Reagan, ordered his execution after his plot to take weapons and money from Col. Moammar Gaddafi. Seeing as the weapons and cash were to be used to kill large numbers of White people, I feel that FarraChimp should be killed. Who wants to agree or swear at the computer screen in awe of my brass balls?
Google
Jaime
JP- I'm not familiar with the Farrakhan/weapons sale, so I have no opinion, yet. I will look into it.

The language of your post is inappropriate and seems to indicate a slip backwards in your arguing style. I am dissappointed. I expect more of you these days. sad.gif
JohnProia
Oh, the chimp comment. I just realized what I wrote, and I didn't mean chimp in the traditional way. Oops. Anyways, in the early 80's, Gaddafi offered Farrakhan a large cache of weapons and money to fight the United States. Reagan told Farrakhan, in no uncertain terms, that unfortunate accidents could happen to him if he didn't back off.
Jaime
I'm lost on this one. I searched all afternoon and couldn't find any solid evidence regarding your statements, JP. Any recommendations?
JohnProia
Hmm...Nothing I can think of. This story was passed down to me by my father. He is known to stay apprised of these instances of crazy people trying to kill white people. laugh.gif

Seriously, though, I trust my father on this one. There is something out there, there has to be. Or, could it be that having two children and biweekly child support payments has driven my old man crazy? laugh.gif
Jaime
Like I said before, I did a lot of searching this afternoon and couldn't find your direction connection. I did find a lot of other interesting information regarding Farrakhan, though.

The most interesting and most recurrent item on the Nation of Islam's agenda is this cessessionist idea. Since at least the 80's, Farrakhan has been demanding that blacks in America be allowed to establish their own nation.

The nice thing (if that can be said) about Farrakhan is that he's all talk. He's been spewing this crap for twenty years and it's pretty apparant no one's buying.

As far as it becomming a big trial or legal case, I don't think we'll see it anytime soon.
Google
This is a simplified version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.